Data-centric MLOps for Image Segmentation in Cell Organelles. (2022-Present)
Data-Centric Approach to Digital Twins of the Built Environment. (2022-Present)
Council on Library & Information Resources: Entomo-3D: Digitizing the Virginia Tech Insect Collection. (2020 - present)
- Virginia Tech Digital Libraries Platform (2018-Present)
IAWA SWVA DLP-access
AWS Batch IIIF generator ID Minting Service Resolution Service
- Fedora open source repository project (2014-Present)
Fedora Kubernetes Fedora 4 Ansible Fedora Docker
- Virginia Tech Libraries - CollabVT and VIVOHarvester (2018-2019)
- Cloud-native Data Analytics application for ETDs (2018), Research project
- Virginia Tech Libraries - GeoData (2016-2018)
GeoData provides information about geospatial data that Virginia Tech Libraries has pledged to serve on behalf of local government organizations and data that has been acquired through research.
Techniques: GeoBlacklight, Ruby, Solr, Ansible, Vagrant
- Virginia Tech Libraries- VTechData (2015-2018)
Virginia Tech’s Data Repository is a platform for highlighting, preserving, and providing access to the work generated by the Virginia Tech Community.
Techniques: Ansible, Ruby, Fedora 4, Solr, Sufia, Vagrant
- ETDplus - Supporting the evolution of ETD research products (2014-2017)
Web based tool designed to assist students in preparing and packaging ETD supplementary materials for long-term preservation and access.
Techniques: AWS, EC2, Ansible, Ruby, Fedora 4, Solr, Sufia, Vagrant.
- FishTraits Database (2014)
Web based tool designed to assist students in preparing and packaging ETD supplementary materials for long-term preservation and access. This project was developed based on .
Techniques: Django, Python, AWS, EC2
- Ensemble: Enriching Communities and Collections to Support Education in Computing (2008-2014), Research project
- A Digital Library for Recovery, Research, and Learning from April 16, 2007 (2008-2009), Research project
- Developed a digital library to archive news, photos, and videos related to the VT 4/16 event. Implemented texts and image search features using Lucene and developed crawlers to collect news, photos, and videos from the Web
- Data Communication Branch, Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd., Projects (2002-2007)
- Managed and developed three enterprise software development projects, including an email advertisement platform supporting over 2 million Telecom members, an online payment service which serves over 3 million active users, and an eGovernment document system - a digital repository for government documents and integrating LDAP web applications.
- Amazon AWS Cloud Credits for Research Grants, June 2017 – June 2018
- Amazon AWS in Education Research Grants, Aug 2010 – July 2011
- AT&T Big Mobile on Campus Challenge, 5th place. 2009